Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Currently we are accepting applicants to join YVR Access Control Office.
Location: YVR Airport
• Process clearance applications for existing and new applicants
• Coordinate with different departments throughout YVR (AVOP, Parking, Key Locksmith, Maintenance, Engineering)
• Answer all telephone inquiries, responding to email and voicemail where applicable
• Maintain a database of active employees consisting of computer files & paper files
• Perform all vehicle licensing for airside access, including submitting and issuing decals and verifying insurance documents
• Issuing visitor, special event passes and temporary passes
• Process and coordinate the appeal process for denied applications
• Write and send all renewal letters and AVOP applications as per the approved process
• Perform all filing / file audits
• Issuing clearances and employee parking decals
• Perform all signing authority updates
• Complete RAIC return for other airports
• Update national database for Lost/Stolen
• Various other duties as required
• Professional image with strong customer service skills
• Proficient with computers; typing speed is 40 wpm
• Team player with ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Accurate data-entry with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written
• On-call / holiday coverage
Apply online today!