AO is looking for good Benefits Representatives with excellent customer service skills for one of the leading supplemental benefits companies in the nation for over 65 years! The Company is expanding in our territories and we are in immediate need of dedicated Benefits Representatives with ambitious goals.
About Benefits Representative’s Position:
As a Benefits Representative, you will be the bridge between the company and the customer, and have the choice to participate in a career track to management within 60-90 days of tenure. A training program that promotes from within, designed to give you full control of a successful career path with the company from day one.
Our representatives do not cold-call or solicit for clients, instead, we have a public relations department that has connections with over 44,000 groups across North America and we help provide them with supplemental benefits.
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Basic computer knowledge
- · Work ethics
- · Outgoing, fun & energetic with an upbeat personality
- · Accountability and coachability
- · Time management skills
- · Pass a criminal background check
No experience is necessary. We will train you on everything you need to know to be successful!
- · Benefits (after 90 days)
- · Paid weekly ($70,000 - $75,000 1st year average)
- · Bonuses
- · Health Insurance Reimbursement
- · Life
- Retirement Plan