At The Wine Shop, we look forward to celebrating every occasion with our customers! Whether they're hosting a dinner party, enjoying a solo glass, celebrating a birthday, or maybe an engagement - our team is right around the corner to help them select the perfect match and provide fun wine know-how along the way.
As part of Andrew Peller Limited (APL), we deliver the perfect brand experience for every lifestyle, occasion, and generation. Through collaboration, open communication, honesty, drive to win, and accountability, we inspire teammates to be extraordinary every day!
As a company we enjoy attracting and developing top talent who share in our passion and vision of pouring extraordinary into everyday life!
We are currently looking for a new extraordinary teammate to join us at our Burlington store located at 5353 Lakeshore Road. We are looking for professional, passionate sales individuals who are focused on delivering a superior shopping experience to our customers.
We are looking for a teammate with...
- Demonstrated guest/customer service excellence focus
- Experience working with computer-based point of sale systems and handling cash an asset
- 2 years of customer service experience required
- Smart Serve Certification
- Working knowledge of Windows application including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 40lbs on a regular basis
This teammate will be accountable for...
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction and outstanding customer service is provided to every customer
- Assist customers with their purchases and provides them with product information when required
- Assists with product shipments and merchandising, including light cleaning of shelves and display units
- Handle cash and accurately balance the till
- Complies with Health and Safety rules & Security within the workplace
- Team player who contributes equally to the team's efforts.
- Competitive hourly rate with annual increases
- Monthly wine allotment
- Best-in-class wine education and development
- Employee discount on products
- Employee Assistance Program & Employee Wellness Program
Apply today! Resumes can be submitted online or in store! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy"; internal candidates should be in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs in a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.