Store ManagerSaskatoon, Saskatchewan, ca
Company: Warehouse One - The Jean Store
Published on 2021-04-09 08:27:15
What We Offer:
• Generous employee discount for team members as well as spouses and dependant children
• Scholarship opportunities
• Length of service recognition program
• Potential Monthly and Quarterly bonuses
• Comprehensive benefit plan for Full Time team members that includes: Health, Dental and Vision care, Life Insurance, Disability coverage as well as an Employee Assistance Program
Store Manager Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching customers while coaching all team members to do the same
• Driving Warehouse One brand loyalty through our Perks customer loyalty program while encouraging team members to do the same
• Creating and fostering a positive work environment where all team members are driven to meet and exceed store performance goals • Overseeing store operations, including shift task organization and store opening and closing duties
• Performing point of sales transactions and ensuring the store is visually appealing through participation in product presentation, store housekeeping and visual displays
WHO YOU ARE
• An experienced retail leader who is able to motivate, train and coach others to success
• Sales driven and customer service focused with an eye for fashion and a drive to help customers find clothing they love
• Energetic and can keep up in our fast-paced retail environment • Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store • Flexible in availability, able to work 40 hours per week, and don’t mind working evening and weekends
• You’re able to represent WHO WE ARE at Warehouse One; Friendly, Caring, Committed, Real
WHO WE ARE:
FRIENDLY Being friendly means having a pleasant, helpful approach to everything we do. A friendly attitude and genuine smile lets people feel welcome and comfortable in our stores.COMMITTED We are committed to having a wide selection of quality, affordable jeans. We are dependable, performance driven, and devoted to helping our customer.CARING We are open-hearted and care about our co-workers, customers, and the people in our community. We genuinely care that our customers look and feel good in Warehouse One clothing.REAL Being “real” means we are down-to-earth, unpretentious, honest, and sincere. We only give honest, helpful advice to our customers.
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Warehouse One sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.