As a vertically integrated textile manufacturer, we are looking for an engaged Shipper / Receiver / Fabricator who is eager to embark on a journey of personal and professional growth within our organization. We value high-performance and are committed to providing our team members with a variety of training and development opportunities, tailored toward their role and career goals.
As an equal opportunity employer, our company celebrates the diverse perspective of our workforce. Our team is comprised of individuals with differing skill levels, in different job roles, all working together to build our future.
- Work Life Balance – Monday to Friday operation (no continental or night shifts)
- Competitive wages
- Medical/Dental coverage, short-term disability, and life insurance through Sun Life Financial
- Group RRSP, with Employer Matching Program
- Corporate Sponsored Programs: health and wellness, and shoe program
- Employee Referral Program
- Education/Training Reimbursement
- Monthly Employee Events
- $22.00 – $23.00 / hour
Under the guidance of the Manufacturing Manager, this position is responsible for the materials, fabrication and warehousing of products. This will include but not be limited to overseeing warehousing processes and procedures, to include: maintaining inventory, developing purchase order request(s) for supplies and raw materials, fabrication of project requirements and logistics management.
- High School or College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Forklift experience
- Fabrication experience, measuring, cutting and packaging
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and monitor incoming goods that have damage or shortages and work with Materials Manager and Manufacturing Manger to coordinate corrective action
- Oversee shipping and warehouse processes for product line
- Oversee the inventory management system for fabricated and purchased products
- Coordinate and maintain inventory levels for all shipping supplies
- Coordinate all fabrication activities based on the project and shipping schedule to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the correct destination