Primary Location:Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
All Available Locations:Vancouver
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Do you want to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with people who are eminent in their respective field? Do you want to be b e empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office? Keep reading.
About the team
As an Audit Senior Manager, you will provide valuable consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions. We will depend on you to managethe overall planning, pricing and execution of audit engagements, as well as plan and lead teams while mentoring and coaching team members to their highest potential. Your role will have a direct contribution to the growth and development of the practice, and you will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients on various missions carried out in Canada or internationally.
What will your typical day look like?
Our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. This group understands specific business sectors which enables them to anticipate issues that will affect our clients. The result? Value-added service that ensure our clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A CPA designation or equivalent
- 7-8 years or relevant work experience working with publicly listed companies and PCAOB engagements
- Superior communication skills inEnglish
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and management
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- Lead to impact others
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.