PepsiCo Sales Leadership Program
At PepsiCo Canada we are always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the Sales Leadership Program?
• Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early leadership responsibilities
• Make an Impact: Contribute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that pursues growth
• Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to lead and develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
• Mega Brands: Make a tangible impact on globally recognized and respected brands
What critical experiences will you get?
You will have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up through a robust onboarding program. Our Sales Leadership Program span a wide breadth of experiences in several divisions across PepsiCo Foods & Beverages. By demonstrating proven results and leadership skills in our new grad program, you will be uniquely qualified for future people leadership opportunities within PepsiCo Canada.
With all of our new grad opportunities, you will develop valuable leadership skills by:
• Utilizing your problem solving skills to grow volume, revenue and profitability.
• Influencing and collaborating with the fields sales team, key accounts and customers to meet consumer demands within the Region.
• Understanding and implementing our go to market strategies including: Direct to Store Delivery, Warehouse Distribution and Third Party Carriers.
• Working with customers to execute sales strategies, merchandise, build displays, manage inventory and implement promotional events.
• Leveraging your analytical skills to conduct business reviews with key decision makers.
• Leading a team of people depending on the location and division you are working in.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Who is PepsiCo looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree completed by August 2023
• Strong leadership, passion and a desire to make an impact!
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve complex or difficult situations and meet deadlines or targets
• Competitive and team oriented focus with a winning attitude
• Hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean record
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
• A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
• A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
• A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
• An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
Western Canada: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg
Ontario: Ancaster, Ottawa, London, GTA
Eastern Canada: Montreal, Quebec City
Atlantic Canada: Halifax, Mount Pearl Newfoundland
To see our company culture in action:
Follow us on Instagram: @pepsicojobs
View us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsico/
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation