MSI Corp is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our call centre customer service team. If you are hardworking, flexible with your schedule, and good with people then MSi is the place for you!
To aid you in becoming an amazing customer service representative, our curriculum is taught through our in-house, 5 week paid training program. Upon completion of training, there is the possibility of working remotely.
What your role will be:
As a vital member of our call centre team, the customer service representative role is a critical as the first point of contact for Bell Canada customers who are calling in regarding existing and/or new services. You will be an essential player in taking care of our customers, responding to their needs and proactively selling Bell Canada’s products and services over the telephone.
What you will be doing:
Through demonstrating customer service skills, problem-solving abilities, and knowledge of products and services you will handle inbound and outbound calls with customers and offer them personalized solutions. A professional and performance-oriented approach will allow you to resolve customer inquiries while actively listening.
This is a full-time position, which operates Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Weekends are rotational.
To be successful in this role the following criteria is required:
· Fluently bilingual (English and French) preferred
· Problem solver and detail-oriented
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Dynamic interpersonal, negotiating and judgement skills
· Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic
· Ability to respond quickly to customer calls in a courteous and knowledgeable manner
· Strong typing skills and knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office
· Shift flexibility and willingness to work overtime as required
· Attendance and punctuality is imperative
· High school diploma or equivalent
Do you have the above knowledge? If you answered yes then APPLY NOW!
What we have to offer:
· Benefits (Medical, dental, life insurance, travel insurance, long term disability coverage, employee health spending account)
· Paid vacation
· Monthly performance-based incentives and hype programs (Awarded Daily, Weekly, and Monthly!)
· Referral program
· Working as a vendor for Canada's #1 telecommunication company (Bell Canada)
· Opportunities for career growth, development, and promotions
· Safe work environment with dedicated workstations and equipment.
NOTE: A pre-employment background check is required.
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
In order to protect the health of our team, applicants, and community, we are currently providing a remote interview process. At our physical locations, social distancing guidelines, sanitization, disinfecting & cleaning procedures are in place.
Expected Start Date: March 9th, 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour