Become a Shopper with Cornershop by Uber - 16236_CS-1891
Markham, Ontario, CA
Company: Cornershop by Uber
Category: Transportation and Material Moving Occupations
Published on 2022-01-06T10:04:05.000000Z
What is Cornershop by Uber?
Cornershop by Uber is an app that people can use to order groceries and other essential products from their favourite stores. They’re then matched with a Shopper, who will fulfill the order for them.
How does it work?
- Customers can browse and order from a selection of stores available in their area, using either the app or website.
- The order is then assigned to a Shopper, who’s responsible for picking their customer's products with care, and getting in touch with them if they have any questions.
- Once the picking is done, the Shopper delivers the order to their customer's delivery address.
- Customers also have access to intuitive features, such as the multi checkout option, which allows them to order from multiple stores at the same time.
Why should you try it?
- You’ll gain access to competitive earnings, all while providing a personalized shopping service to people in your area.
- It’s quick and easy: sign up in minutes and start making money from day one.
- Work on your own schedule. You have complete freedom to choose when you want to complete orders. No shifts, no schedules; sign on and off whenever it suits you.
- Tips on top: when you prioritize customer happiness and satisfaction, you’ll be rewarded with tips that are earned on top of your regular order earnings. Shoppers always receive 100% of the tips added by their customers!
- By helping to provide a service that makes your neighbours' lives easier, you’ll be lending a helping hand to your community.
- You get to enjoy the peace of mind of being a Shopper!
Sign up to become a Shopper
Signing up as a Shopper is quick and easy! To be eligible to shop, all you’ll need is valid and up-to-date documentation. In Canada, this includes:
- Government ID: Valid personal identification documents.
- Vehicle insurance: Proof of current insurance on the vehicle you intend to use while fulfilling orders. We accept cars and motorcycles depending on the city you’ll be shopping in. If you're going to be making your deliveries by bicycle, there’s no need to provide this document.
- Driver’s license: If you want to use your vehicle to deliver orders, please ensure that you have a valid driver’s license. If you're going to be making your deliveries by bicycle, there’s no need to provide this document.