Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Are you looking for an internship, a summer job or some part-time work during the school year? Desjardins might be right for you! We’ve got positions to fill in Quebec and Ontario.
DESJARDINS IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS AND SUPPORT AGENTS
Positions available in Montreal.
Want a new challenge in providing administrative, secretarial or office support? Are you an independent who enjoys taking initiatives and helping others? Apply today!
Our teams are looking for the key players who will help them accomplish exciting projects and assignments in a cutting-edge work environment.
WE HAVE MANY POSITIONS AVAILABLE, INCLUDING: administrative assistants, support agents and clerks.
WE HAVE EXCITING CHALLENGES FOR YOU:
- Support managers and professionals in their administrative tasks (agenda, emails, phone calls, etc.).
- Plan and organize meetings and events logistically.
- Play an active role in the department’s various projects.
- Contribute in a concrete way to the success of both your team and Desjardins as a whole.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits
- Schedules that support work/life balance
- Career development opportunities
- A stimulating work environment
- Skills development in the field you love
- An organization that cares about sustainable development
In Canada, Desjardins is:
- among the Top 100 Employers
- one of the Top Family-Friendly Employers
- one of greenest employers