- Maintain office calendars and scheduling of appointments
- Provide full administrative support to partners and other team members as needed
- Track, maintain and organize confidential client records
- Electronic archiving
- Prioritize client phone calls and emails, respond to questions, and problem solve
- Prepare and track professional correspondence
- Prepare invoices and report for signature
- Set up new client accounts
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings and client events
- Proofread and format client documents
- Assist with the preparation of presentations
- Coordinate with couriers
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a professional service setting
- A diploma in Office Administration, Accounting or Legal Assistance is an asset
- Experience working in accounting software is an asset
- Previous experience in public practice is an asset
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills focused on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage time, tasks, and workload with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication and organizational ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com