Service Partners is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate to load, unload, receive, store and distribute inventory. Our Warehouse team members play a vital role in the daily operations of our facility.
If you are a reliable team player with a desire to work safely in a fast-paced environment, then we want you to APPLY NOW!
Why work for Service Partners?
• Growth Opportunities
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
• Paid Time Off
• 401(k) with a company match
• Largest Insulation Distributor in the U.S.
Do you have what it takes?
• Safely operate a forklift and/or pallet jack.
• Cycle count inventory, storing in orderly and accessible manner, while inspecting stock items for wear or defects and reporting to supervision.
• Ensure loads are complete and secured to minimize damage and breakage.
• Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up 50 lbs during physical loading/unloading of trucks.
• Ability to stand for up to 12 hours to perform job related tasks.
What qualifications do you need?
• Ability to use a handheld scanning unit.
• Compute basic math problems.
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Forklift certification is preferred, but not required.
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor of quality residential insulation products and accessories in the United States. With a distribution US network of over 75 locations and 850+ employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers. With 20+ years of industry leadership, we pride ourselves on delivering superior value to our customers.