Training SpecialistKitimat, British Columbia, ca
Company: TRS Staffing Solutions
Published on 2021-03-23 23:35:18
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the training department by delivering required training programs in an engaging manner to new employees. Some duties include creating diverse instruction techniques for the different audiences that are on site, reviewing course curriculum, and conducting student evaluations. This candidate will be responsible for providing new hires with orientations and training courses.
- Provide support for new hires during the initial onboarding period
- Consistently demonstrates a professional code of conduct
- Deliver company required training programs within a construction and industrial environment
- Employ creative, effective and proven instruction techniques
- Work in accordance with Training Standards established within the department
- Presentation delivery skills and previous experience
- 5 years of related experience in training – adult education or apprenticeship/trades
- Completion of Train the Trainer certification, Provincial Instructor Diploma, or equivalent
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Locals to Terrace and Kitimat are preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and
quantity of experience.