ATS is growing SuperTrak’s market leading position and supporting our customers in concept development is a critical part of our success. The Applications Engineering team is responsible for planning, managing and developing proposals for our partners. You will be able to reference hundreds of previous applications, collaborate with senior technical staff, and work directly with our customers to ensure they achieve maximum benefit from our products. We’re looking for an ambitious and creative team member looking to grow with the SuperTrak business. Therefore, if you are a highly motivated individual that gets excited by integrated engineering problems this is the right role for you.
Check out Supertrak here: https://lnkd.in/gg4jphP
• Analyzing and understanding customer’s technical requirements
• Developing simulations for proposed customer solutions
• Managing a proposal development team including ATS subject matter experts
• Proposal development planning and writing technical proposals
• Understanding, defining, and managing technical risk
• Traveling to customer sites to review projects and present technical proposals
• Developing cost models for proposed solutions including estimates for assembly and installation
• Presenting solutions and costing to senior management for approvals
• Participation in sales strategy development, working with the SuperTrak teams
• Implementing sales strategies jointly with our sales team, including developing presentation materials
• Collaborating with other ATS divisions worldwide to integrate alternative technologies
• Sharing your applications knowledge in training sessions
Technical Sales Support employees will be exposed to both the Sales and Operations side of the business with the following potential career paths available to successful employees; Project Management, Product Management, Business Development, Sales / Account Management, and Applications Management.
Additional InformationJoin the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with the Automation Products Group division at ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality. We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale. Why Join ATS?