Over the last 45+ years CPWC has been a place where potentials are realized every day.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to gain some experience in full-time, hourly summer jobs within our residential window cleaning and home servicing business.
Elements of the position include:
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Skill development with customer service, communication and some selling skill
- Opportunities for advancement both this summer as well as future summers
- Covid-19 safety protocols in place
- Full-time beginning in May through July/August
- Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together if you wish
Window Cleaning Crew Member: This role is a fun and challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer.
The ideal individual is hard working, coachable, and has effective communication skills.
This role will involve both physical window cleaning as well as other marketing and customer-service duties in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Qualifications & Benefits:
- Able to work full-time throughout the summer (32-40 hours/week).
- Must be comfortable with in person work
- Starting pay rate at $15/hr with opportunity for performance-based wage increases
We will be connecting with candidates we are interested in over the next few weeks.
If interested in learning more about what we do apply here.
We look forward to hearing from you!