Job DetailsSolution Engineer (All teams, All levels) - All Canada Hubs: Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto * Please note we may not have a role immediately available in all locations listed, but we would be happy to connect to discuss your background*
Here at Salesforce, we are ALWAYS hiring Solution Engineers… if you are interested in any type of Solution Engineering role, you've come to the right job posting. We look forward to reviewing your application and finding the right home for you!
What is a Solution Engineer?
Otherwise known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What types of Solution Engineers is Salesforce hiring?
The Solution Engineer role comes in many flavors! The SE team is organized into several smaller teams based on the products they are selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments.
Whether you are at the Associate level, or the Lead level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- For Montreal Openings Only: Bilingual French/English (written & aural) is required
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this