Our client in Toronto is looking for a committed individual to join their team as a Salesforce Architect. The selected candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full cycle of the software development environment.
As a Salesforce Architect, your primary responsibilities for this great opportunity will include, but are not limited to the following
• Be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories.
• Responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth.
• Oversight of the direction, development, and implementation of Salesforce CRM software solutions
• Defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs as well as end user documentation development
• Minimum Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or related field
• 10+ years of experience in software development and architecture
• 5 years of experience in Salesforce solution design, configuration, and implementation.
• Salesforce certifications Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification an asset
• Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communicator practicing active listening as well as clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made verbally or in written form.
• Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Service Cloud, Community, and Marketing Cloud, as well as the Force.com Platform.
• Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, Journey Builder, and security controls.
• Experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
Please apply with your updated resume along with a cover letter outlining your skillsets. We thank you for your application