We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Powersport / Marine Service Technician (mechanic) at our Bloomfield, PEI location.
You must have a small engine certificate or equivalent experience in small engine repair
Please note: If we like your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5-minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Independently performs complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned golf and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
- Performs complex diagnostics and repairs on turf equipment and BRP products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Performs diagnosis and repair in the field as required
- Supports customer clinics
- Maintains current knowledge of competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- up to 2+ years of experience performing service repairs on golf and turf equipment
- Small Engine Certificate with some heavy equipment experience preferred
- Ability to perform complex repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on the machines of the Technician’s specialty
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of turf equipment
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to use basic computer functions
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Valid clean driver’s license required
We offer full-time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan, boot and tool allowance.
Please apply today!