Candidates will leverage a strong foundation in financial accounting and analysis, project management and communication skills, to take part in or lead full-service Deloitte diligence teams, liaising and building relationships with clients, financial advisors, investments banks, legal advisors, corporate lenders, and other stakeholders on an agreed scope of work.
Moreover, the successful candidate will be a critical experienced member of financial due diligence teams executing on or leading due diligence engagements for clients as well as develop solutions and recommendations on deal drivers such as, normalized EBITDA, deal price, working capital adjustments, earn-outs and acquisition synergies. You will also develop recommendations and commentary on the technical aspects of sale and purchase agreements, leveraging due diligence findings and prior deal experience
About the team
The Transaction Services team is a collaborative group that creates value for clients undergoing a merger, acquisition or divestiture. Our team supports our clients in all stages of the M&A lifecycle through our One-Deloitte approach. We engage on deals of all sizes in in diverse industries. The team has successfully closed deals ranging from $5 million to $1 billion in value and served primarily mid-market private and public sector clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
Why Deloitte? Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, with 1+ year in transaction services / M&A experience
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and can be adaptive to unstructured projects and timelines
• Bilingual French and English
• Completion or near completion of a CPA or other accounting designation is required
• Completion or in progress of a second designation (i.e. CFA, CBV, CF, etc.) is considered an asset