Red Seal Millwright / Licensed Industrial Mechanic
We are currently searching for a full-time, permanent Red Seal Millwright for our client in the equipment and processes industry in their manufacturing facility that has an “electrical mindset”!
As a Certified Millright with your Red Seal, you will work as a Licensed Industrial Mechanic, responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility equipment.
You are an essential piece of the business, and are a strong communicator who prides themselves on building trust and creating relationships in a team environment. You are able to work in a conventional weld shop and are good with PLC based software and systems and can identify relay issues and diagnose control issues.
Who you are:
- Licensed Millwright (Red Seal) required (unable to offer apprenticeship)
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance or related-industry experience
- Experience in mechanical installation, maintenance work and troubleshooting on plant mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems and equipment
- Excellent computer skills
- Team player that can work on shift rotation on days and afternoons
- Competitive pay
- Bonus discretionary on company performance
- RSP Program
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inflo HR Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and we welcome candidates from all abilities and backgrounds. We are compliant with AODA legislation and will comply with accessibility needs of our candidates. Please indicate if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process.