Role: IAM Specialist
Our client is a leader in the Ontario Utilities industry. We are looking for a Sr. level IAM Specialist to work on an initial 12 month contract assignment. There is a chance for extension depending on project progress at end of initial term. The location will be remote until it is deemed safe to return to office after Covid. The office locations could be various throughout the GTA. Headquarters for this client is located downtown Toronto on Bay Street.
An experienced IAM Specialist contract resource is required to deliver the IGA and RBAC work of the Identity Access Management project. This position has been planned in the IAM project and the labor cost will be charged to the IAM project. This contract resource will report to the IAM Manager.
This IAM Specialist will perform the day-to-day activities for Identity & Access Management project within the IGA and RBAC workstream, ensuring data collection, analysis and pre-requisite work for IGA and RBAC are completed. This IAM Specialist will ensure RBAC’s business roles and SOD work milestones are on track, tested and objectives are met. The daily work also includes collaborating with our client's line of Business (LoB), Clients' IAM Team, third party vendors, and testers.
This role requires IAM/RBAC experience to support IAM work responsible by our client.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience on SAP Security for at least 3 SAP Applications e.g. ECC, BW or BI, GRC, BOBJ, BPC, CRM, SCM
• Experience in supporting end to end project implementation on:
o Role based access controls
o SAP roles/authorization
o SOD and sensitive access (SA) controls identification
o SAP GRC ruleset implementation
o Testing support
o Cutover activities
• Experience in SAP GRC modules Access Control, Risk Management, and Process Control
• Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, HR Structural Authorization, BW Analysis Authorization, Roles or Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform
• Experience in the design and development of SAP security roles, and GRC support
• Ability to identify and communicate issues/risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
• Ability to work independently on assigned project tasks.
Job Id: 49252