Digital Supply Specialist
AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an advanced Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of downtown Montreal. AdGear/Samsung Ads focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung Ads is an advanced advertising platform where advertisers find and connect with audiences across over 100M Samsung Households around the world. Samsung Ads delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory. Using our data, insights, and scale, we help advertisers reach consumers across CTV, our native apps, mobile and desktop. With Samsung Ads, advertisers can buy the way they want, reach who they need, and prove business results.
Our purpose is to deliver unparalleled results for our customers. By using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform, Samsung Ads is uniquely positioned to transform the advertising landscape. We deliver on Samsung Electronics’ 51-year commitment to excellence through smart, easy, effective advertising solutions to make advanced video advertising work.
About Supply Operation Team
The Supply Operations Team is part of the Global Platform Services Group who is responsible for managed services and support for both advertising and supply partners across the globe. The GPS Group collaborates with various departments within Samsung Ads on supporting current and future clients, product launches and geo-expansion efforts across multiple ad platforms, both proprietary and third party.
What you’ll do
As a Supply Operations Specialist, you will be contributing to the technical ad integrations of both the Samsung TV Plus AVOD product as well as other direct content partners who are part of Samsung’s CTV Network. You will collaborate closely with the Samsung Ads Business Development team, as well as various Product teams who oversee TV Plus and other content partnerships. The role oversees the technical ad integrations and readiness of our Channel Partners on Samsung Smart TVs & mobile devices. You will be responsible for contributing to the launch of new channels as well as maintaining and monitoring our existing line up of content partners and their ad pipelines.
We are looking for a tech savvy individual who wants to be part of a new and exciting industry and who thrives in a fast-paced, digital advertising environment. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking ownership in creating opportunities, aligning to the yearly plan but also being flexible to take advantage of new opportunities.
Other things you probably enjoy or would be interested in learning:
- Learn about SSP management practices and other programmatic integrations
- Be part of the fastest growing section of the advertising industry
- Learn about connected tv technologies and streaming platforms
- Grow within a new and existing industry
- Work at the world’s largest and most advanced Smart Television manufacturer
- Collaborate with TV Plus Team (Business Development, Product) through the onboarding process
- Partner with Ad-Ops to troubleshoot delivery issues and develop proactive optimization strategies
- Identify unsold inventory or opportunities and suggest creative solutions
- Set up a Content Partner in the ad serving/DSP platform(s)
- Elaborate statistical reports for process and monetization improvements
- Collaborate with content partners and their technology partners to link inventory from their ad server to our platforms
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or media
- Good professional communication skills, both internally and externally with customers
- Highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies
- Attentive to details and is rigorous
- Quick learner; critical thinker, analytical and problem solver
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Team player and values cooperation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with programmatic advertising is an asset
The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and effectively handle working across different teams and priorities. The candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking ownership in creating opportunities, aligning to the yearly plan but also being flexible to take advantage of new opportunities.
If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build an outstanding, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus on design and customer experience, you've come to the right place.
About our culture…
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Powered by JazzHR