Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Company: Dimplex North America Ltd
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-10-15 12:43:43
Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
Every moment matters. At Glen Dimplex Americas, wevalue creating experiences and warmth for our customers. With over 175 years ofheritage and expertise in the heat business, we understand the value ofrelationship with our customers, consumers, employees, and most importantly ourbeautiful planet. We're looking to hire a Digital Content Specialist.
Do you love to set goals and accomplish them? Do you love to-do-lists and the satisfaction of checking it off? Do you love planning and getting (and staying) organized?
Do those closest to you describe you as a strategic, big-picture thinker, driven and self-motivated. Are you quick to start, love to build momentum and thrive by seeing progress on projects? Would others describe you as charming, fun-loving, and confident?
You will lead all the "words" on the marketing team in our content and digital marketing strategies. This role will involve the optimization of Glen Dimplex Americas’ five brands digital presence using social media, influencer marketing, content marketing, and customer rating and reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Planning, and implementation of content marketing, includes email nurture campaigns, educational blogs, press releases, white paper downloads, etc.
· Copywrite for products and product updates
· Develop, implement, and manage our social media and influencer marketing strategy
· Social media management: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
· Create, manage, and oversee social media, including influencers, content creation and distribution
· Measure the success of monthly marketing campaigns
· Stay up to date with the latest social media and digital marketing best practices, tech, and trends
· Use social media, SEO, and design tools
Knowledge and Skills
· Experience handling multiple brands and varying brand voices
· Knowledge of web marketing, social media, influencer marketing, search engine optimization
· Strong experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram
· Works hard, willing to learn, can communicate proactively
· Experience with graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop or other tools
· General knowledge and ability to analyze, mine, and present data from social media platforms
· Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize against changing priorities and deadlines
· Consistently researching consumer trends and new technologies