As the Customer Success Lead, you will be a key part of Pani's team, reporting to the CTO. We’re specifically looking for an individual who will roll up their sleeves and lead from inside the trenches. In this role, you will help craft the company's customer success strategies, building strong relationships with customers and collaborating with others to deliver consistently outstanding customer experiences.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the marketing team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client for demonstrations
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop customer references and develop case studies
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced team.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the water treatment (or other industrial process) industry
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of Hubspot and project management tools
Education & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent experience
Pani Energy is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for high impact & meaningful work. Our mission is to accelerate the transition of water sector to net zero. We have developed a web-based platform which enables the operators of water & wastewater treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables, and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society and our workplace environment fosters and encourages learning, ingenuity and collaboration. While grand and challenging, we believe our mission is achievable with a dedicated team of motivated individuals. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Local or remote negotiable
- Flexible hours
- Casual attire
- And more...