DescriptionPosition at Dynacare
Dynacare is currently searching for a Customer Service Screener to join our team in Kanata, Ontario. This is a full time, 6 month contract position.
• Responsible for Net check in, COVID 19 screening questions, text updater and checking for requisitions.
• Ensuring all visitors entering the LHSC follow proper precautionary measures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment when required.
• Ensuring effective, courteous and customer-centric communication with all internal and external clients.
• Completion of secondary-school level education.
• Ability to wear full Personal Protection Equipment provided by the company.
• Customer Service experience.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally and politely in English
• Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner.
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative, team-oriented working environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
• Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
• Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
• Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.