Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
We don't offer you a job. We offer you job satisfaction. #Difference
A variety of opportunities are available to you based on your professional interests, in customer service or administrative support.
An average day might look like this:
- Serving members and clients who require assistance with day-to-day transactions.
- Advising and supporting members as they choose and use accessibility solutions like ATMs, AccèsD and more.
- Providing general information about Desjardins products and services.
And most importantly, making a difference for our members and clients!
By joining our team you will enjoy:
⭐️A competitive hourly wage, starting at $16.04/hour
⭐️Comprehensive training, paid by Desjardins
⭐️A performance incentive plan
⭐️A defined benefit pension plan
⭐️The possibility of having tuition fees reimbursed
⭐️A work-life balance with a flexible schedule
⭐️Medical appointments via teleconsultation
⭐️Up to $400 reimbursed annually for your physical activities
If you're looking for a career where you:
- Work in an exciting, dynamic and cutting-edge environment
- Are recognized and appreciated for your skills
- Can customize your career development path with guiding support from your manager
- Can contribute to a company that fosters teamwork and putting people first
We're currently recruiting EVERYWHERE in Quebec and Ontario! Simply submit your profile here, and our recruiters will contact you to find the job best suited to your career goals.
We don't fill a position. We hire a person. There's a difference.
Discover what sets Desjardins apart from other employers. See why our growth strategy puts people first and how helping our employees to shine, in every area of life, is the key to our success.
Click the following link to view a short video: The Desjardins difference