Customer Service Representative, Bilingual - Burnaby, BC
Get the opportunity to work for a leading Medical Device Company.
At LivaNova, we believe in heath innovation. And we’re leading the way in cardiovascular and neuromodulation solutions with a commitment to developing breakthrough treatments and innovations that improve quality of life. This commitment to patients and those who care for them drives everything we do, every day.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to facilitate and manage all aspects of the customer order to cash process, handle inbound call volume and all electronic inquiries coming in via EDI, email, e-fax, web submissions and also contract management. This assignment requires a bilingual communicator (English & French), who is proficient in using computerized business systems and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, while providing friendly and courteous service to employees and external customers.
Reporting to the Operations Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a professional image and providing an efficient bilingual customer support for products and services, with a low level of direct supervision. Also, accept challenges readily and take initiative to identify inefficient processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure compliance with all standard operating procedures, policies, and guidelines
- Process requests received from customers and the sales teams and answer queries related to customer accounts
- Coordinate inventory movement in the field including trunk stock, consignment, and programming inventory
- Communicate and collaborate with internal counterparts, including Accounting, Quality, Supply Chain, Pricing & Contracts and the Sales teams
- Facilitate the returned goods and credit processes related to customer product returns
- Assist in the collection of informational or statistical data, supporting the creation and distribution of various reports
- Obtain necessary data for accurate setup and maintenance of customers’ master records
- Collaborate with Accounting and Pricing & Contract Management to identify and resolve customer pricing & payment discrepancies
- Ensure on-going compliance across Quality & Financial systems and conduct inventory audits on a regular basis
- Manage all the customer contract ensuring timely submission of RFP/tenders
- Other duties as and when required
- Flexible to work from 6 am – 2 pm (PST) / 9 am - 5 pm (EST)
- Minimum High School diploma; post-secondary education will get preference
- Bilingual in French and English (able to read, write and speak)
- Minimum one year of bilingual customer service/administrative experience
- Customer-focused mindset, enthusiastic and collaborative team-oriented aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter and strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to work independently and a willingness to take ownership
- Proficient with computerized business systems with in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (with strong MS Excel skills)
- The candidate will be required to travel to Markham, Ontario for on-boarding (approximately 2-6 weeks’)
How to Apply: Please visit the career section at: http://www.livanova.com/careers
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Background Checks at LivaNova:
Upon successful completion of the hiring process an offer may be extended. Please note, LivaNova reserves the right to conduct background investigations and/or reference checks on all its potential employees, where permitted by local legislation. This offer therefore, is contingent upon a clearance of such a background investigation and/or reference check, and can be rescinded, where permitted by local legislation, based upon data received in the background check and/or refusal to cooperate with or any attempt to affect the results of this check. This process is not currently valid in Germany.
Notice to third party agencies:
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.