At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at http://www.nrg.com">www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
Seeking a Customer Service Representative to join Canadian Home Services - Air Conditioning and Heating.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be answering phones and helping to schedule customers or assist them with other inquiries.
- Provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications.
- You will be on the phone directly with customers and prospects a minimum of 15-20% of your day(s).
- Take incoming and make outbound calls, process credit cards, offer service plans, schedule appointments, process refunds.
- Data entry including: Utilization of emails, text messages and other communicative tools to help efficiently route manpower and other resources throughout the days.
- Outbound customer phone calls in limited situations. This will typically be following up on permits and inspections but can be related to rescheduling services for customers.
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained, and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with the consumer laws.
- Develops organization-wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers.
- Develops improvement plans in response to customer surveys.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an office setting and with at least 20% of your daily duties being on the phone with customers.
- Excellent written communication, as you will be corresponding with Customers.
- Working knowledge of technology systems, especially Microsoft Windows operating system Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
NRG Energy is committed to providing broad access to employment opportunities so that diverse job seekers can apply to positions, and to ensuring our workforce represents the diverse communities we serve. We abide by human rights legislation and accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.