Content and Event Production Associate
We're looking for a Content & Event Production Associate to join our Marketing team! You will be collaborating with our energetic and creative team to develop content and lead event production (virtual and in-person). You will use your experience in event production to conceputalize, plan, and execute marketing event initaitives and report on performance.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop content and program briefs for Canon’s external partners and Ambassadors
- Assist Canon’s external partners with onsite/virtual activation delivery and campaign deployment
- Administer and lead programs including assistance with budget management ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget.
- Manage relationships with Canon’s roster of Ambassadors from across the country
- Represent the brand at various events, interacting with customers and Brand Ambassadors
- Support the Demand Generation team with creation of lead generation tools and media
- Key operations liaison; assisting with driving attendance (online/virtual) and building buzz around events and programs from Canon
- Compile event and other programs closedown reports, analytics, lead monitoring, measurement, presentation slides, and strategic recommendations to management.
What We're Looking For
- Post-secondary education in Marketing
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong analytical skills to review event attendance, evaluate effectiveness and determine improvement areas
- Excellent project and process management skills to lead events and partnership programs at Canon
- Ability to meet deadlines of external partners and update management
- Good computer and technical skills to create dashboard reports and build presentations in PowerPoint - Photoshop and InDesign is an asset
- Experience with the Canon Professional and Consumer Product lines
- French is considered an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement