Client Care Supervisor
Are you an RN or RPN who leads by example in meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations? Do you want to use your supervisory background to promote excellence in clinical service delivery? If so, you’re the type of professional who will excel as part of the CBI Health Group team.
As a Client Care Supervisor within our CBI Home Health team, you will lead a group of direct care providers to ensure that clinical service delivery meets or exceeds standards set by CBI Home Health/We Care and external stakeholders. Showing the way as a Regulated Health Professional (RN or RPN), you will develop and customize care plans to meet the patient’s individual needs, as well as supervise direct care providers (field staff), unregulated staff (delegating tasks) or regulated staff (RN/RPN) in the provision of services that align with their scope of practice, with a focus on ensuring service and clinical excellence.
As a Client Care Supervisor, you will:
• Respond to patient referrals within timelines (internal and external)
• Complete a comprehensive care assessment in a timely manner, utilizing tools, forms and process as aligned with established policy and procedure guidelines
• Document all required information, including any information pertinent to the client status and care planning
• Ensure Patient and Care Provider safety by accurately assessing risk using tools provided
• Ensure that care plans meet individual patient’s needs, and that the Care Provider has the knowledge, skills and expertise to fulfill the plan
• Reassess patients at interim visits to ensure the service plan continues to be appropriate
• Be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints
• Promote service delivery excellence through effective on-boarding, mentoring, coaching and performance managing of field staff, including performance reviews
• Ensure all team members are aligned to the Key Accountabilities of their role and are meeting performance expectations
• Participate actively in meeting or exceeding utilization, retention and engagement expectations of field staff/care providers
• Respond to identified staff training needs with action plans to resolve gaps, minimize risk and ensure service delivery excellence
• Ensure all internal and external reporting meets or exceeds all standards and expectations of CBI Home Health/We Care, external stakeholders and the associated Regulatory Body
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of appropriate documentation, including client charting
• Actively identify potential risks with internal stakeholders to mitigate and/or manage risk, with particular attention to missed visits and clinical care
• Ensure a timely and comprehensive response to Incident Reporting (IR)
• Ensure policies and procedures are enforced and reflect best practices.
To take on the role of Client Care Supervisor, you must:
• Possess a current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse
• Have 2 years of supervisory experience and/or experience in the home health service delivery
• Be able to effectively establish and build rapport with clients and Care Staff
• Possess a valid Ontario driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
• Have the ability to provide best possible solutions to problems that align with policies and uphold best practices
• Be self-motivated with an ability to work both independently and as an effective member of a team
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health is Canada's leading community-based healthcare provider, delivering both rehabilitation and home health services. Our integrated, interdisciplinary network delivers physical and mental health services in clinic, home and facility settings or remotely through virtual care / telehealth. With over 12,000 dedicated staff supporting over 800 communities across the country, we deliver proven outcomes that meet the evolving healthcare needs of Canadians.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.