Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Care Coordinator in our COVID Vaccination Clinics.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Leading, facilitating and guiding daily intake and patient flow
- Supervises nursing, allied and nursing support staff and coordinates the work of the clinical team on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring service levels and staffing requirements are met
- Supports quality patient care and excellence in practice by promoting interprofessional collaboration and team building
- Mentoring and acting as a resource to staff, role models best clinical practices
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Three (3) years of recent related clinical experience in acute care, urgent/emergency care or related clinical area, including one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Completion of post-graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area as required
This role is a regional temporary full-time position. Travel and work across Fraser Health sites is required.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.