For Cluj/Tg. Mures/Timisoara Office, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented Functional Consultant/ Business Analyst who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
We are working in the domain of Railway Automation , which means that the IT solutions we are working on are directly impacting rail transportation around the world.
Our team is responsible for complex IT project implementations , which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
What will you do?
• Be the Functional responsible within the technical team;
• Gather clear customer requirements within the project scope;
• Document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project;
• Define and execute clear tests of your designed solutions;
• Interact with the client’s team and form a long-lasting working relationship with the customer;
• Work in a team-oriented, multicultural environment;
• Short-term project-based business travel when required.READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Professional Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree (engineering/ business informatics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry or business analysis)
• 2+ years’ experience in working with IT teams in a similar role (Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Product Owner, Consultant)
• Experience in object-oriented modeling, UML, BPMN; visual documentation of project data
• Experience in working with customers, creating/designing solutions for their requirements;
• Basic understanding of database structures (SQL, Oracle)
• Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Excellent Presentation & Communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluency in English
Good to have
• German language is considered a plus.
• OOP software development background or knowledge is considered a plus
• Railway industry experience or knowledge (functional or technical) is considered a plus
• Proficiency in specialized process modeling tools (e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect) and requirements engineering tools (e.g. Doors) is considered a plus.