Details and Requirements :
Business Analyst IV
1 year Contract
Edmonton , AB
IT Business Analyst serves as direct liaison to functional process owners in order to translate and prioritize requirements for assigned area project and maintenance work
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
- Assists the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
- Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned areas systems, organization, and business processes
- Participate in requirements prioritization.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and success criteria
- Perform project management tasks as needed
- determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.
- Partner with development team to provide reporting and status on project deliverables.
- Coordinate and participate in Testing activities.
Criteria & Qualifications - Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
-10+ years of systems analysis, programming or other IT related experience
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel
- Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions
- Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and suppliers
- Proficient at operating within a North Americanly distributed team
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
Please apply with updated resume in word document to email@example.com