Job SummarySkills & Qualifications
• Minimum Master’s degree in Biology or a related life sciences discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to teach general first year biology courses and human anatomy and physiology courses preferred.
• Post-secondary teaching experience strongly preferred.
• Experience with course delivery using video conferencing an asset.
• Online teaching experience an asset.
You will be part of a team actively engaged in contributing to and accomplishing the vision, mission, and goals of the College of New Caledonia and in supporting the aspirations and needs of our learners and communities.
You will promote a positive work atmosphere and communicate in a professional manner that demonstrates mutual respect with students and colleagues.
Hiring criteria shall include professional qualifications, professional experience, teaching experience, college contributions, community awareness and personal attributes so far as they are applicable to the job classification in question.Salary Commensurates with qualifications and relevant experience Location Prince George CNC Campus Prince George Department School of University Studies & Career Access