The Operations team goes above and beyond with services such as custom e-commerce and wholesale fulfillment, single order pick and pack capabilities with value added services. We also customize specific processes to meet the client requirements.
Auxiliary team members will be called in based on business needs. Successful candidates will predominantly be working on projects, Value Added Services such as tagging, and unloading containers. This is a good opportunity for individuals to get their foot in the door with NRI Distribution Inc. This will also put those Auxiliary team members who perform well in a good position to come on as a Casual Order Fulfillment Processor when there are positions available.
Candidates must be available to work on short notice and those with open availability are preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Unloading Product - Unloading containers carrying product from various NRI clients onto skids.
Repackaging – Verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
Value Added Services - Tagging, affixing price tags and labels on goods and boxes and/or repackaging goods per client specification.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Works with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details.
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we have no dress code).
The Must Haves:
- Lives in accordance with the NRI values (they are on our website so you should look them up).
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Is able to take feedback.
- Has reliable transportation.
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won't need it after working a shift here.
Powered by JazzHR