The Parts Person position at Robertson Implements offers a dynamic environment of which you will be a key contact point for many of our customers. A normal day will have you dealing with walk-in customers and phone inquiries, trouble shooting parts issues on a range of agriculture equipment, issuing purchase orders, managing inventory levels, and selling retail products. It requires an ability to manage and work with our inventory software systems and work as part of our store team.
- 1-3 years of Ag parts experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to work with computer software systems and web-based parts catalogues
- Basic knowledge of Agriculture equipment
- Ability to multitask and handle the timeliness of customer needs
- Proven work ethic and ability to work with a team
Robertson Implements is an employer of choice in our community. We offer a competitive compensation package including company supported health and dental plan, a pension plan, and a work environment that encourages teamwork with opportunities to develop and grow. Robertson Implements is part of the Robertson family Group and committed to employee development, customer service and to the communities we serve. For more information, or to apply now, please go to our website: https://robertsonfamilygroup.prevueaps/jobs/