Salary scale: Min: $ 38,665 Max: $ 55,927
SODEC combines the worlds of culture and economics: it supports artistic production so That Quebec cultural works stand out with the audiences of here and elsewhere while ensuring that companies develop their full economic potential. Thus, the SODEC contributes to the influence of Quebec culture and its reputation while participating in the development of strong and dynamic cultural industries.
We offer you
- access to a group insurance;
- Access to a defined benefit pension plan;
- Monnayable sickness bank of 7 days + 2 non-moneyable days;
- 20 days of vacation after 1 year;
- 35 hours hour weeks, flexible schedule;
- Conciliation work / family;
- possibility of telecompail;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Casual Resistance.
Under the authority of the director of tax measures, the holder carries out Various administrative follow-ups and technical tasks related to tax credit programs as well as their follow-up, to ensure that applications filed is complete and that they comply with the forms established by management. It directs customers to the various requests of applications and the various platforms, such as the website or
- the reception, to the treatment and creation of files related to tax credit requests, performs the appropriate follow-ups;
- seizes companies and requests in the various management systems, ensures the creation of the master file and maintains the relevant databases;
- ensures that the file is complete and that the request is in accordance with the forms and guidelines prescribed by the management;
- tracks with customers and responds to requests for information for each tax measures concerned;
- ensures the administrative support of its direction:
- product and maintains billing;
- Performs the update follow-up tables, the monitoring of incomplete applications, prior decisions, certifications, amendments, Revocations or any other certificate as the case may be the monthly validation of the attesting lists to be sent to Revenu Québec, for the tax measures concerned;
- ensures the ranking of All documents and archives when required;
- performs the processing of the direction mail;
- receives and transport phone calls to the people concerned;
- Supports the preparation of documents for accountability and team meetings, at the request of the immediate manager (agenda, report, reservation of rooms, etc.);
- at the request of the immediate manager, performs technical tasks for the improvement of tools and procedures.
- performs any other related tasks or special mandates on demand of its immediate manager.
- Collegial degree in Administrati techniques or equivalent;
- two (2) to three (3) years of general experience in administration or in a related field, and more particularly in administrative processing of files or programs as well as a appropriate accounting data processing experience;
- Good knowledge of the rules of use of grammar and French writing;
- Good knowledge of the English language to the oral andwriting;
- Mastery of the Office Suite;
- Basic knowledge of Quebec cultural industries in areas covered by SODEC (an asset);
- Knowledge in accounting (an asset);
- Knowledge of SODEC management tools (DM, GDO, Constellio, SOD @ ccs) (an asset).
Please note that only people whose application is retained will be contacted. The successful candidate will have to pass the knowledge validation tests. A copy of the diplomas obtained and the official equivalences of Quebec will be requested.
The company applies a program to access equality into employment and invites women, aboriginal people, visible minorities , ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
The company thanks the persons who express their interest by applying for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications that meet the requirements of employment in terms of training and experience will be evaluated primarily.
Please inform us of any disabilities that would require special arrangements adapted to Your situation in the event that you are invited to an evaluation process. Rest assured that we will deal with this information confidentially.
The use of the male genre has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.